Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessor Certificate
This 1 day qualification will equip participants to undertake risk assessments for display screen equipment (DSE). We adopt an interactive approach with emphasis on practical tasks and assessments. By the end of the course, participants will have the knowledge, skills and material to conduct competent DSE assessments. Importantly, the course also focuses upon best practice and corrective actions to ensure that improvements are identified and implemented.
We can also run this course via Zoom for your delegates
Key benefits of this course:
- Will equip your people with the competencies to be display screen equipment risk assessors
- Interactive training style to encourage involvement and practical application
- Facilitates cost effective improvement and generates cost savings by bringing skills in-house
- Delivered by a highly experienced instructor
- Staff and managers intending to undertake manual handling risk assessment
- Also suitable for consultants and trainers
Previous experience is not required
The in-house course cost is £895 + VAT for up to 10 participants. It is possible to vary the course length, content and emphasis to suit your needs. We may need to add travel expenses for certain locations. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
We can also run this course via Zoom where we limit the group size to 6 delegates
All participants receive our display screen equipment risk assessor manual. Electronic templates are also made available to the course organiser