IOSH People Handling Train the Trainer
This 4 day IOSH People Handling Train the Trainer qualification is a practical and interactive course which provides the technical knowledge, training skills and course material to design, develop and deliver effective manual handling training to those who move and handle people and patients. IOSH is the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
Key benefits of this course:
- Highly experienced instructors
- Participants receive a unique patient handling instructor’s pack
- Ongoing support provided as part of the course fee
- Generates cost savings for companies: bringing training in-house
- Health & social care professionals such as care home staff, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers, occupational health practitioners, ergonomists, moving & handling specialists, paramedics, tutors and lecturers.
- Health and safety consultants interested in broadening their knowledge base
- Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Delegates must be fit enough to enable them to demonstrate basic people handling techniques
- Health care and training experience are useful but not essential
- £795 + VAT for the first person
- £750 + VAT for any additional people from the same company.
We can deliver the 4 day course at your premises at a cost of £3750 + VAT for a group of upto 8 people. There are no additional costs as this price includes trainer, travel, delegate material and the IOSH fees. We would typically use your own equipment to make the training as realistic as possible.There is scope to tailor the content to suit your needs – especially the practical elements
All participants receive an exclusive instructor pack containing:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Lesson plans for suggested training courses
- CD with presentations for handler training courses
- Useful extras such as a sample written test, a practical assessment sheet, a suggested risk assessment form and details of suppliers for manual handling training aids
To register your interest in the course, please e-mail us
Course Locations & Dates
Full Course Outline
Register here to obtain full course outline and/or check availability