Virtual City & Guilds Manual Handling Train the Trainer
This is a virtual version of our traditional City & Guilds accredited manual handling train the trainer course. We have adapted the content to live online training, run by one of our regular trainers via the Zoom platform. The virtual course has been split into three sessions to aid the learning process: 1/2 day, 1/2 day, full day. For the in-house events, companies can decide what session lengths they would prefer.
Key benefits of this course:
- Nationally recognised certificate
- Virtual course allows participants to join from any location
- Caters for a range of experience levels
- Highly experienced instructors
- Results at end of the course – no lengthy post course assignments
- Includes a professional manual handling instructor pack
- We are the only company to offer the Manual Handling Train the Trainer Advanced Programme accredited by City & Guilds
- Mapped to national occupational standards.
For details of the traditional classroom based course, please click here.
This virtual manual handling instructor course concentrates upon the safe handling of materials and goods (rather than patient handling train the trainer, for which we have a separate course). Therefore, it is suitable for most sectors (such as manufacturing, office, construction, distribution, logistics, driver CPC etc) and a wide range of individuals:
- Managers and supervisors intending to conduct in-house training
- Consultants and trainers providing services to a range of clients
- Manual handling instructors wanting refresher certification &/or new ideas
- Health, safety & training experience are useful but are not a pre-requisite as the course provides everything required
What do delegates require for the virtual course?
- A computer which can run Zoom – both audio and visual elements
- Access to email – so they can email back the written test sheet during the session
- £495 + VAT for the first person
- £475 + VAT for any additional people from the same company
If you have 4 to 8 staff requiring manual handling instructor training, consider an in-house course. These can be run on with a greater focus your company handling scenarios. The cost of an in-house event is composed of 2 elements:
- Course cost: £1,795 + VAT
- City & Guilds registration and certification fees of £90 + VAT per person (maximum of 8 delegates)
Thus, for a group of 8 trainees, the total cost would be £2,515 + VAT
If your company requires a more bespoke package, we can design a course which integrates your specifics. Please call to discuss the suitability of this option and the associated costs.
All participants receive an exclusive instructor pack (by email and downloadable content) containing:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Lesson plan for suggested training courses
- PowerPoints which can be adapted for your own use
- Useful extras e.g. videos, sample test paper, suggested risk assessment forms and guidance
- To request a full course outline &/or to check on availaibility, please e-mail us or call 07932 674707
Booking an open course: use the “book” button on the course location & dates table (upper right of page). At the end of the form you can choose between online payment (secure payment is taken through Sagepay & no surcharges apply. Online payment will secure a confirmed space for you). Alternatively, you can choose to be invoiced – and you will receive one within 2 days (typically much sooner).
City & Guilds certificates issued through accredited centre Proskills Global Ltd 028538