City & Guilds Manual Handling Train the Trainer
This 2 day City & Guilds accredited programme is a practical and interactive manual handling trainer training course. It will provide the technical knowledge, training skills and course material to design, develop and deliver effective manual handling training.
Update: we can now offer a virtual version of this course which is online with a live trainer via Zoom. Please click here for details.
Key benefits of this course:
- Nationally recognised certificate
- Caters for a range of experience levels
- Highly experienced instructors
- Results at end of day 2 – no lengthy post course assignments
- Includes a professional manual handling instructor pack
- We are the only company to offer the Manual Handling Train the Trainer Advanced Programme accredited by City & Guilds
- Mapped to national occupational standards.
This manual handling trainer course concentrates upon the safe handling of materials and goods (rather than patient handling train the trainer, for which we have a separate course). Therefore, it is suitable for most sectors (such as manufacturing, office, construction, distribution, logistics, driver CPC etc) and a wide range of individuals:
- Managers and supervisors intending to conduct in-house training
- Consultants and trainers providing services to a range of clients
- Manual handling instructors wanting refresher certification &/or new ideas
- Health, safety & training experience are useful but are not a pre-requisite as the course provides everything required
- £625 + VAT for the first person
- £575 + VAT for any additional people from the same company
If you have 5 to 12 staff requiring manual handling instructor training, consider an in-house course. These can be run on your premises with a greater focus your company handling scenarios. The cost of an in-house event is composed of 2 elements:
- Course cost: £2,095 + VAT
- City & Guilds registration and certification fees of £90 + VAT per person
Thus, for a group of 10 trainees, the total cost would be £2,995 + VAT (just £299 per person)
If your company requires a more bespoke package, we can design a course which integrates your specifics. Please call to discuss the suitability of this option and the associated costs.
All participants receive an exclusive instructor pack containing:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Lesson plans for suggested training courses
- USB stick with slide suggestions for 2 handler training courses and many useful extras e.g. videos, lesson plan, sample test paper, suggested risk assessment forms and guidance
- To request a full course outline &/or to check on availaibility, please e-mail us or call 07932 674707
Booking an open course: use the “book” button on the course location & dates table (upper right of page). At the end of the form you can choose between online payment (secure payment is taken through Sagepay & no surcharges apply. Online payment will secure a confirmed space for you). Alternatively, you can choose to be invoiced – and you will receive one within 2 days (typically much sooner).
City & Guilds certificates issued through accredited centre Proskills Global Ltd 028538