City & Guilds Manual Handling Train the Trainer
This 2 day City & Guilds accredited programme is a practical and interactive manual handling trainer training course. It will provide the technical knowledge, training skills and course material to design, develop and deliver effective manual handling training.
Update: we can now offer a virtual version of this course which is online with a live trainer via Zoom. Please click here for details.
Key benefits of this course:
- Nationally recognised certificate
- Caters for a range of experience levels
- Highly experienced instructors
- Results at end of day 2 – no lengthy post course assignments
- Includes a professional manual handling instructor pack
- We are the only company to offer the Manual Handling Train the Trainer Advanced Programme accredited by City & Guilds
- Mapped to national occupational standards.
This manual handling trainer course concentrates upon the safe handling of materials and goods (rather than patient handling train the trainer, for which we have a separate course). Therefore, it is suitable for most sectors (such as manufacturing, office, construction, distribution, logistics, driver CPC etc) and a wide range of individuals:
- Managers and supervisors intending to conduct in-house training
- Consultants and trainers providing services to a range of clients
- Manual handling instructors wanting refresher certification &/or new ideas
- Health, safety & training experience are useful but are not a pre-requisite as the course provides everything required
- £625 + VAT for the first person
- £575 + VAT for any additional people from the same company
If you have 5 to 12 staff requiring manual handling instructor training, consider an in-house course. These can be run on your premises with a greater focus your company handling scenarios. The cost of an in-house event is composed of 2 elements:
- Course cost: £2,095 + VAT
- City & Guilds registration and certification fees of £90 + VAT per person
Thus, for a group of 10 trainees, the total cost would be £2,995 + VAT (just £299 per person). We may need to add travel expenses for certain locations.
If your company requires a more bespoke package, we can design a course which integrates your specifics. This can range from us integrating your pictures, videos and practical loads into the sessions through to developing a bespoke package for your trainers to deliver out to your handlers. Please call to discuss the suitability of this option and the associated costs.
All participants receive an exclusive instructor pack containing:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Lesson plans for suggested training courses
- USB stick with slide suggestions for 2 handler training courses and many useful extras e.g. videos, lesson plan, sample test paper, suggested risk assessment forms and guidance
- To request a full course outline &/or to check on availaibility, please e-mail us or call 07932 674707
Booking an open course: use the “book” button on the course location & dates table (upper right of page). At the end of the form you can choose between online payment (secure payment is taken through Sagepay/Opayo & no surcharges apply). Online payment will secure a confirmed space for you). Alternatively, you can choose to be invoiced – and you will receive one within 2 days (typically much sooner).
City & Guilds certificates issued through accredited centre Proskills Global Ltd 028538