Refresher: City & Guilds Accredited Programme – Manual Handling Train the Trainer
This 1 day course is designed to refresh, re-certify and increase the knowledge and trainer skills of those who have previously completed the City & Guilds accredited Manual Handling Train the Trainer programme. The session will provide updates on relevant statistics, best practice, legislation and case law as well as providing new information on some of the technical issues such as anatomy and risk assessment.
Discussions will also be held regarding new training techniques to keep sessions interesting for the trainer and trainee. In addition, consideration will be given to the design and delivery of refresher courses for handlers.
Key benefits of the course:
- Ongoing evidence of competence via a nationally recognised certificate
- Builds upon existing knowledge with new technical information and training techniques
- Updates participants on recent developments regarding legislation and best practice
- Equips participants to deliver refresher training to handlers
In-house groups which have previously undertaken the full 2 day City & Guilds Manual Handling Train the Trainer course
The cost of an in-house event is composed of two elements:
• Course cost of £1,250 + VAT
• City & Guilds registration and certification fees of £90 + VAT per person (course size limited to 8).
Each delegate receives a hard copy manual. The course organiser will be provided with a USB stick with materials which can be adapted for use by the trainees.
To request a full course outline &/or to check on availability, please e-mail us