People Handling Training
Many organisations have job toles which require the movement of people and patients. If performed incorrectly, such moving and handling can put both the handler and client at risk. Training is a key method to ensure that handlers are able to conduct their own dynamic risk assessments, choose the correct method of movement and safely use any equipment required to control the risk.
Our people handling training course typically last 4 hours to one day. Key benefits of these courses:
- Highly experienced instructors
- Delivered in a participative and interesting manner, designed to encourage involvement
- Can be adapted to suit your needs – in terms of duration and the loads / tasks which are focussed upon
- Contributes to fulfilling your legal obligations
- Can be used to motivate staff and show them the individual benefit of addressing this particular H&S topic
Those involved in the handling of people and patients, as well as their managers.
Handler training is charged by the day at a rate of £750 + VAT. Depending on the desired duration of the course, we can either run one or two courses in a day. Numbers are limited to 8 participants per session.
Certification and handouts can be provided